- Assistant Professor in marketing and consumer behaviour at KEDGE Business School in Bordeaux, France.
- Postdoctoral researcher in marketing at the Aalto University School of Business in Helsinki, Finland.
- Research interests include consumer culture and marketing strategy
- Doctor in Economic Sciences and Business Administration by the Hanken School of Economics in Helsinki, Finland
- Experience in industry as market researcher and marketing manager.
- Diaz Ruiz, CA (2014). Market Representations in Action: Foundations for the performativity of representations in marketing. Publications of the Hanken School of Economics, Economi och Samhälle 274. ISBN 978-952-232-239-5, ISSN 0424-7256
- Diaz Ruiz, CA and Kowalkowski, C (2014). Market representations in industrial marketing: Could representations in fluence strategy? Industrial Marketing Management, 43 (6). 1026–1034 DOI: 10.1016/j.indmarman.2014.05.015
- Diaz Ruiz, C. (2013). Assembling market representations. Marketing Theory, 13(3). 245-261. DOI: 10.1177/1470593113487744
- Diaz Ruiz, C. (2012). Theories of markets: Insights from marketing and the sociology of markets. The Marketing Review, 12(1), 61-77. DOI: 10.1362/146934712X13286274424316